‘Tis the season for art exhibitions. Please stop by to see my work at the following venues:
- Burlington’s South End Business and Arts Administration (SEABA) Art Hop, September 7th-9th, late afternoons and evenings. I am in the juried show in the SEABA gallery at 404 Pine Street, Burlington. This is Burlington’s biggest art event of the year, with 30,000 people expected to visit the many galleries and studios in the South End. Programs are available at the SEABA office, and they will show you where all of the open exhibits and studios are. If you can’t make the Art Hop, The show will hang thru the end of September, Monday thru Friday from 9-4.
- Champlain Valley Fair, August 24th thru September 2nd.
- Vermont Granite Museum, 7 Jones Brothers Way, Barre, Vermont. September 4th thru October 27th, Tuesday thru Saturday from 10-4
- TW Wood Gallery, 46 Barre St, Montpelier, Vermont, September 4th thru 27th, Tuesday thru Saturday from 12-4. Opening reception Friday, September 7, from 5-8.
- Copley Woodlands, 125 Thomas Ln, Stowe, Vermont. A selection of my work will hang in their public area during September and October.
- Ash Hill Center for the Arts, 83 Ash Hill Rd, Swanzey, New Hampshire
- September 7th thru October 5th, Thursday thru Saturday from 11-2. Opening Reception Sept 9, 4-7.